Saturday, August 27, 2011

Well, that was a busy day!!  Garage sale here.  Ridding of lots of clothes and toys that never get used and just plain old 'stuff' we've collected in the basement over the years.  And  old things that have been replaced by new things - the krups espresso machine for the new dated Keurig - which I'm in love with!  Then restoring ALL the unsold stuff back to the basement in hopes to do one more garage sale this season. Then to the store for some specific dinner groceries for guests that were coming over for dinner.  Then having extremely wound up, over-tired kids running around the house!  The joys that I know I will cherish down the road (At least that's what people keep telling me! haha). 
So...on a big change of subject - I'm not too overly impressed with my blog yet.  Pretty boring stuff.  I guess I like deep and real, to the core kinda feelings.  I am realizing that it's a lot harder to reveal those things to - what could be - a huge audience. To reveal what really goes through my mind. What really is happening in my life and the lives around me.  I suppose privacy is what comes to mind.  Some things are meant for all to know and some things aren't.  But that's where I struggle with people that seem to be "fake".  People that act as though all around them is perfect and not a thing in their lives is wrong.  Is that truly possible?  Maybe for some people.  Or maybe I'm the odd one? Hm. 
Anyway - maybe in a surprise blog here and there, reality (to the core feelings) will slip into writing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment