Monday, February 04, 2013

Financial Update....I know, I know....

I just wanted to clarify myself a bit better as to what our financial needs are as I have had some people message me to clarify as I guess it's a bit confusing.  I'll try to be more straight forward!

First of all, we are REALLY looking for anyone who would join us in support on a monthly basis.  It would be such a great help to know we have a certain amount each month coming in.  And, really, ANY amount is fine.  If we could get 10 people at $10/month - what a help! No amount is too little (or too big! ha)

Secondly, one time gifts of support would be great too and greatly appreciated.

I can't stress to you enough how grateful we are to each one of you who have helped us financially.  I know it's a sacrifice and we SO appreciate every dime! Thank you, Thank you.....

But we are really short on our funds that are due now.
We need $5000.00 as our down payment for our outreach here in Hawaii.  And we need your help.

So, I just ask that you think about it, pray about it - even just take 5 minutes right now. :)
We trust God in all this.  He has taken us this far and we believe he'll continue to take us.  He is a good God that wants the best for his children.

Thanks  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment