Monday, September 05, 2011

Two different lives united

Today I am grateful for my husband.
What a journey we have had since we spoke our vows. It has been a road that I never thought I would travel. We have both learned so much and have grown beyond my imagination! It's crazy to think that as we look at our current situation, often we don't see what we have and what we should be grateful for until something or someone around us sheds light on it all...and not even intentionally necessarily.
This is not to say we are complete and complacent at where we are - but that we have come a long way and have yet more to go. But I am happy. Happy I have someone to love and that loves me. Someone that's willing to fight for me and do everything he can to be the best that he can be.
Two different lives united. Raised differently, loved differently, celebrated and faught differently. Learning to love each other as we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment