Thursday, September 08, 2011

What's important to You?

What is important to You?
For me, I have a lot on my list....like coffee.  I need coffee to function.  I didn't become a coffee drinker until I met Mike.  He wanted me to have a coffee with him all the time so I finally tried it (again).  First, I started drinking it with lots and lots of sugar - more like a capaccino. I'm down to a double/double now. But, if I miss my coffee, I'm dragging and on comes a headache. Yikes - an obvious addiction!

My family is important.  Having my kids now, I don't know what I would do without them - well, I have some ideas for a weekend here and there! 

Lots of other importance in life...like birthdays, chocolate, vacations, having fun in life, Vi shakes, massages, vehicles (what would I do without?!!), etc...

But nothing beats the importance of God in my life.  I wouldn't even want to know where I would be without Him.  God has been so amazing and faithful.  I have been given an amazing life with amazing experiences that wouldn't have been possible without God.  He also has made me who I am today.  I continue to allow my life be a project for him - wait, that doesn't sound right - not intentionally of course!!  I try my best to be 'moldable clay' for the maker of the Universe - to allow him to transform me. 
Mike and I went to Shiloh Place Ministries last October and had new insight on Father God as our Daddy.  Really learning about God's love for us.  Learning to let go so God can love us.  Amazing teaching and would recommend anyone and everyone to experience this teaching. SO worth every penny. Plus, it's right outside Myrtle Beach - Bonus! :)
So, I'll ask again - what is important to you?  Would love to hear it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment